Pick n Pay Cape Times Knysna Forest Marathon
Race date – 06 July 2013
Charity sale entry page and Check your entry here You will need to log in or create a profile on the next page.
Charity Sale: The last 250 Half Marathon and 50 Full Marathon Tickets will go on sale from 8:00 on 15 May.
The ticket will contain a minimum donation of R500 to our 2013 Charities.
The tickets is available till sold out.
Important Notice: Substitutions closed on 11 May. No Sub. request will be entertained.
Runner Email Confirmation was send out on 8 May. If you did not get yours follow the link to the entry portal at the top and log in with your email and password and then check the status of your entry.
Full and Half Marathon sold out. See detail down below for Charity sale
250 Half Marathon and 50 Full Marathon – CHARITY Tickets will be sold online on 15 May at 8:00 am.
The Charity ticket will contain a minimum donation of R500 plus the normal entry fees.
( Only Online entries available )You will need to create a profile on the entry portal. This can be done at any time and might save some time come D-day.
- 04/03/2013 Entries open to all till 11 May or as soon as sold out
- 15/05/2013 Charity sale. Limited number of tickets sold on behalf of our event Charities
- Applies to Full and Half Marathon
Runner Withdrawal and Substitution Policy:
When a runner can no longer take part he can terminate his entry online. No refunds will be done and all extras paid for will be forfeited. Upon termination he will be issued with a termination receipt containing a unique code. This code can be passed onto another runner enabling that runner to do an entry. This will be a new entry in total and will be paid for in full by the new runner.
The new runner will have to create his own profile on our portal.
No Migration between events can be done.
This is an online process done from within the runners profile on our entry portal. The code enabling a new runner to enter cannot be used after 11 May 2013.
Big Five entries open now. Please click the link below for full info and organizer details
Breaking News: For the first time ever we will use chip timing at our event. With your race number you will be issued with a timing chip linked to your profile. You will receive your Knysna Forest Marathon chip free of charge!!
Important Facts regarding 2013
- Due to popular demand we will be back at the central town Festival venue -
- Only online entries available
- Revised Taxi Loading system
- We will run the same 21 km routes as in 2010
- 7:00 start for the Full Marathon
- 7.30 Start for the Fun Run
- ( Contact Moses Gericke for Fun Run details) - 082 763 7974
- 8:00 start for the Half Marathon
- With the kind permission of PG Bison who owns the land at the start of the event we will have the heating fires back after an absence of five years (Conditions permitting)
Sale of entries for 2013 will take place in the following order:
- - 15 February 2013 - Online entries open for 2012 runners that passed through registration
- - 4 March 2013 – Remainder of entries available to rest of the eager runners 4/03/2013 – 11/05/2013 or when sold out.
- 15 May 2013 - Sale of charity entries – Last chance to obtain a paid entry
The event T-shirt is a high quality New Balance Moisture Management shirt in a unisex cut. For 2013 we alternate back to a white Short Sleeve printed garment made in South Africa!
The T-shirt is available on the entry form for R130
Race Finish and Registration Venue
Green Arrow marks the Registration Area: ( Zoom in or out for clarity)
Taxi Pick 4:30 on Race morning 06 July
Green Arrow marks the start of the Taxi Queue: ( Zoom in or our for clarity)
to view 2011 race photos go to www.actionphoto.net
See you 06 /07/2013
Race inquiries: ( Best to contact us via Email )
Marianne Brown 076 195 4832 ( During office hours )
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Knysna Marathon Club
P O BOX 1306